Wednesday, August 19, 2009

2 month stats...

We got Cy to the Doctor for his 2 month check ups. And his stats are...

Weight- 12 pounds 6 ounces, 70%
Height- 22 1/2 inches long, 50%
I can't remember his head size but it was also 50% : )
So pretty much he is a short fat kid. : ) No but really the Dr said that everything looked good for him and on top of that she even said he was handsome. Which I totally had to agree with her.(even though she probably says that to every little boy that is there. )
He also had to get 4 shots. Which he didn't like at all. His normally big eyes sure got a whole lot bigger after he got poked. This was pretty much his face after his shots...



I took this later that night trying to show off his battle wounds. : ) But he wasn't up for it.

But the next day he was back to being a pretty happy little Cy guy. I was able to snap this shot of him...

I LOVE this smile of his.

5 comments:

ensman said...

I love that smile too! K so when are we getting together? Soon!

Brianna said...

Aww! He is SO CUTE! He even has a cute crying face. :) and Britt says, "he has a cool band-aid... i wish our baby had ones like that..." haha. our doctor just has boring ones I guess. :)

Woodside's said...

I can not believe he is already two months and that Jaran will be 10 months tomorrow! These little ones grow to fast! Your boys are very adorable!

Tiffany said...

so sad when they have to get shots :( he is looking so cute, cara!! I miss you guys so much!!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I really think you can see Justin in him!! I want to hold him!!