Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cy's blessing day...

Justin was able to bless Cy at church on Sunday. Justin gave him a great blessing, and Cy was even good thru the whole thing. Which made me very happy, cause I think that was my biggest worry. : ) It was great to have some family and friends there with us for the special day.

Here was Cy after his big day. He looks totally surprised right? Well that is how he looks alot of the time. His eyes are so darn big. : ) We ended up using the same outfit we blessed Ryken in. And I am lucky it fit Cy. It was pretty big on Ryken when he was blessed because he was blessed at 5 weeks and Cy was 7 weeks when he was blessed. But it fit, maybe a little snug but we made it work. : )My little guys! So darn cute, don't you think? : )Our little family snapshot for the day. : ) Sometimes it is still hard to believe that we are a family of 4 now. Of course Ryken doesn't look at the camera when I wanted a shot of my and my little guys.All the Buchberger boys in their Sunday best. : )

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

the last one with Cy smiling is so cute!!

ensman said...

You guys are all so cute!! I am glad Cy did so well during the blessing...that was my biggest fear too :)

DeWitts said...

You have such a cute family! Cy looks so handsome on his big day.

Tiffany said...

So cute, B! Glad his blessing day went well! :) That little suit is adorable! And he DOES have big eyes and I LOVE them! :)

Gina Lee said...

I love that last one where Cy is totally cheesing it up! I am so glad I was able to be there! We just love little Cy! ANd of course, Ryken too! And thanks for hanging out MOnday, it was too much fun. I'll call you when I get back in town!

Woodside's said...

Darn I wish I had known! I would have tried to come! Cy looks so cute on his special day! Ryken keeps looking more like a Baker every day! Your family is adorable!