Thursday, August 6, 2009

Smiles...

Cy has started to smile. Which makes me smile, and I love it. So every once in awhile if he is being a happy little baby then I can get one of these out of him...




And of course there are also a few times during the day that even Ryken can make me smile. Especially when he is being goofy like this...

( you may notice a fat lip on Ryken, yep he got it running down the hallway. But it has since gone back to normal. )
I love my boys and I love that they can get me to smile. Cause some days that is all I need is a smile from the 2 of them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today was fun!

Your boys are seriously so cute!

I'm offically blog stalking you now.

Kyla said...

Your boys are SOOO cute! Their smiles are too precious.

Tiffany said...

Isn't it so fun when your babies start smiling for the first time?? I love it! :)