Tuesday, August 11, 2009

2 months old...

Cy is already 2 months old. Crazy how the time has gone by so fast. I keep hearing from friends that your second baby and any others you have seem to grow up way faster than the first one. And that kinda makes me sad. So I will try and enjoy the time I have of him being a baby while I have it. : ) Even though sometimes it is harder than others. At the end of the night I am truly grateful for my little Cy guy.

*he is wearing mostly 3 month clothes.

*he is cooing and smiling now.

*he hates his car seat

*he likes his pacifier some of the time, (which maybe a good thing or a bad not sure yet. : ) )

*he doesn't like tummy time

*has started sleeping alot more during the night.

*loves to be held during the day

*hates to be put down during the day. (not fun for mommy)

*he is starting to get little rolls. (which I love!)

*and his little chin dimple seems to be more noticeable now too.

*he seems to really love his big brother Ryken, and Ryken loves him too. : )

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I LOVE that bottom picture of both of your boys! :) And I love Cy's rolls! Madden needs to start putting on some rolls, he is so dang skinny! :) I can't believe Cy is already 2 months!

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture! He is such a cutie, Cara! Both of them. Ryken just looks like the big, responsible brother and Cy just looks like lots of fun. YES, enjoy them. Enjoy the heck out of them. NOW :)