Tuesday, July 1, 2008

i

i
i am: Cara, babe and sometimes mama
i think: we need to go get Ryken's pics taken since he is now 1!
i know: its going to be HOT when I go outside!
i want: to do something FUN!
i have: a loving little family.
i wish: I could get a day out without Ryken. :)
i hate: how hot it is during the summer
i miss: my high school buddies
i fear: losing a loved one.
i feel: um... okay
i hear: the sound of our AC blowing.
i smell: the lotion on my hands that I put on Ryken after his bath.
i crave: BITS PIZZA! YUMMY
i search: for the red ring for Rykens toy.
i wonder: when Justin will be home from watching a movie
i regret: not taking a picture of myself before we left for the hospital to have Ryken.
i love: my family and friends
i care: about others feelings
i always: enjoy a little time alone or with some great friends
i am not: the best mom in the world but I wish I could be a close 2nd. :)
i believe: in love
i dance: when I try to make Ryken laugh
i sing: the songs I know on the radio.
i don’t always: eat like I should.
i fight: with Ryken to try to eat some dang carrots.
i write: little notes and leave them in Justin's lunchbox
i lose: bobbypins all the time
i win: only sometimes.
i never: know what to have for dinner
i listen: for Ryken's cry when he is done napping.
i can usually be found: somewhere in the house cause its to hot to go outside. :)
i am scared: when I think of the crazy people out there that Justin has to deal with.
i need: to get ready for the day.
i am happy about: the posibility of going to Disneyland sometime this year!
i tag: Anyone that wants to do this! :)

1 comments:

Brianna said...

Britt hated carrots too! He loves them now that he can dip them in ranch. :) So do you think you're going to come this weekend? I can't wait to see how big Ryken is!