Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Daddy + Clippers =

So we decided that it was time for Ryken to get another hair cut. His hair was getting way to long to spike up anymore. And I was kinda sad cause I loved the way his hair turned out last time he got it cut. And since Jessica is the one that cut it and she lives WAY OUT in Queen Creek, I opted to let Justin cut Ryken's hair instead. He said he was going to put one of the guards on the clippers so it would still be a little longer. Well once he put it on and buzzed all of Ryken's head, I told him "No more". It was all short. So he couldn't try to take anymore off of the sides and the back. So instead he got an all over buzz cut. I was pretty sad, cause it just didn't look like my little guy anymore. But I guess no one else seemed to notice. And both Justin and my mom said it shouldn't even matter cause he is such a cutie pie anyways.... I guess they are right. :)

So now Justin got what he wanted and was able to buzz Ryken's hair off. :) And yep as you can see his is still pretty darn cute! :)

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

From this picture you can't even tell that it is totally buzzed. It looks cute! Justin did a good job.

ensman said...

Love the hair!!! Cute as always!!!

Matt and Kaaryn said...

I like the short cut He looks like a MAN! A very cute man. I have several years before I have any hair cutting to do:)

Brianna said...

He's still a total cutie! I know how you feel though, because after last year's "trim," Justin's mom (or anyone else in the family) is not allowed within 10 feet of Britt with scissors. :)

Mickey and Kelly said...

Cara it looks good. You should be glad that you can just buzz it off when needed, or you could be in kelly's position and have to do 4 different hair styles a day. Well i guess really 3 cause Kylie can brush here own hair sommetimes, and she likes to just put it in a pony tail.

Robert and Tiffany Cagley said...

Cara, Seriously we were in California at the same time and I had no Idea! LOL I need to get it together and keep in touch with you more.

DeWitts said...

I love it! He is so cute! Is this jessica you talked about married to Nic Despain. If so he's josh cousin, we love jessica!

Woodside's said...

He looks so cute with his buzz cut! I love short hair! I think his eyes look even more blue.