Friday, September 5, 2008

Wish me luck!

So it is late Friday night.The night before our flight out of Arizona and in to California. Wish me luck! I am sure hoping that Ryken will be a little saint on the flight and hopefully the whole time we are there. :) I am hoping we get to see alot of this face...




And hopefully very little of this face...

(Sorry these are older pictures.)



I am pretty sure I got all the packing that I need done tonight done. Just have the last few things to pack in the morning when I am done getting ready. This will be Ryken's first flight. SO I am just hoping that it will be a good one. Thank goodness its not a long flight. I hope I have packed all the things that he and we will be needing. And I hope I don't get any of the snacks that are in the diaper bag thrown out after going thru security! That would be just my luck. I am not really sure how all this works with a little guy in tote, so we shall find out. Hopefully we will have some good pictures to show when we get back. And hopefully there will be some of us smiling and not some of me pulling my hair out! :)

5 comments:

Jensen Family said...

good luck! i'll have to get some tips from you when you get back cause we are going on a plane at the end of this month for the first time! again good luck!

Anonymous said...

What will you be doing in California? Did I miss something? Have fun, I love California!!

Snowflake Lobos 2001 said...

Hey! Check out this new blog! Leave some comments or suggestions and get re-connected with friends!

Snowflake Lobos 2001 said...

Hey! Check out this new blog! Leave some comments or suggestions and get re-connected with friends!

ensman said...

Hope you guys had fun on your trip and Ryken did okay! I tagged you check my blog:)