Thursday, October 23, 2008

Its been 4 years!


Today it has been 4 years since Justin and I got married. I can still remember us coming out of the Snowflake Temple to see our family and friends waiting for us. And I can still remember how happy I was that day to finally have him for my husband, and how happy I am still to have him as my hubby. It is so crazy how the time has gone by that fast. These past 4 years have sure had there ups and downs. But we have made it thru all of it. And sometimes it still surprises me that he has stuck it out with me this long. :) And he has eternity to go. :) I truly have been blessed so much to have a husband like Justin. That is so kind and understanding and is willing to do almost anything to make me happy and us happy as well.
So thanks Justin for the past 4 years and all love that you have given me! I truly can't wait to spend Eternity with you!
LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!
(Sorry bout the fuzzy picture, had to take a picture of a picture. : ) ghetto I know.)

8 comments:

Gina Lee said...

Yeah Happy Anniversary!! We do need to celebrate tomorrow night!!

Brianna said...

I was just thinking about you guys! I always remember that your anniversary is on the 23rd because ours is on the 23rd too! (Which I'm sure you did just for me...so I'd remember yours) :)
Happy Anniversary to you lovebirds! I'm so glad that you found a wonderful 'Justin' to complete our 'circle of Justins.' I can't believe it's been 4 years! You don't look a day older than you did in 2004! :) Have a good one!
P.S. does Ryken get to tag along on your anniversary date? You have such good looking guys around you all the time! :)

KARI said...

Happy Anniversary! Where does the time go. That is a cute picture of you two:)

DeWitts said...

How cute! Happy Anniversary!

Tiffany said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU TWO! :)

stephasauri said...

Congrats!

I actually think the fuzzy picture of a picture looks cool... you know, vintage!

Anonymous said...

When I first saw that picture, I also thought, "So 50's vintage" and wondered how you did it!! Ha-ha!! I guess Steph and I are ghetto.

Hannah + 4 said...

Happy Anniversary!!