Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tagged...

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH:

Gossip Girl- So high school I know but I still love it.
Jon and Kate Plus 8, I love that she is such a great mom and tells it like it is.
The Hills- Again I know high school but again I still love it.
America's Next Top Model- Wishing that I could have done that years ago. : )
Dateline shows- I love all the solving the mystery type shows.
Say Yes to the Dress- I love seeing all the different style wedding dresses.
Grays Anatomy- I just can't get enough of the drama in the hospital. : )
The Rachel Zoe Project- Wishing I could have all the fun awesome clothes she has!

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS

Chili's
Pei Wei
Oregano's
Rubio's
Red Robin
Ned's Crazy Subs
Boston Market
Outback

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY

Did Laundry
Gave Ryken a Bath
Took a shower
Got ready for the day
Made a little fall decoration thing to put by the front door.
Played with Ryken
Went with Justin to his Physical Therapy appt.
Got Ryken a cute pair of Levi's from Savers!

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO

Friday to hang out with Gina
Saturday to see my brother Mickey and his family. And hopefully see the "B's" at Michelle's baby shower.
Cooler weather
Justin's knee getting better so he can go back to his REAL job.
Holidays
Hopefully moving out of this house before to long!
Relaxing

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST

To move SOON!
To get a vehicle that we both agree on. : )
To be able to afford to go back to Disneyland.
For Ryken to be okay about wearing shoes.
Another band to go with my wedding ring. : )
To live closer to family.
For gas prices to back DOWN.
To be able to go spend a week with my parents and get to see and hang out with some of my best friends in Snowflake.

8 PEOPLE I AM TAGGING

I am going to kinda cheat on this... and just say anyone that wants to do this feel free. It was kinda fun!

4 comments:

Gina Lee said...

You did it, yeah! I want to go to Disneyland too! And we are excited to hang out on friday as well. Whatcha wanna do? What can Justin do?

Brianna said...

I had to do this one! It was fun! :)

Kyla said...

Move? I just shed a tear... This one is super cute! I'll have to do it too! I love Kate too, she is amazing to me!!!

Tiffany said...

Hey B, yes I will be at Michelle's shower this weekend...even though I haven't been feeling well...I wouldn't miss her shower for anything...and I wouldn't wanna pass up an opportunity to see all the B's! See ya Saturday! :)