Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ryken looks like who?....

Okay so I really don't have much to blog about plus I was kinda bored. Justin has already left for work. Ryken is in bed sleeping like the angel he is. :) (HA HA) And there isn't much on tv... except for Grey's Anatomy but I have to record it so that Justin can watch it with me later. So since all this is going on I decide to find something to blog about. I was thinking bout it the other day and wondered who Ryken really looks more like. Justin or Me? I always remember everyone asking me when Ryken was a few months old who he looked like. I never really knew. Everyone always said differently. My parents thought he looked like Justin. And Justin's parents thought he looked like me. Well as he started to get a little older I started to see how much I thought he looked more like one of us then the other. Can you guess who? Who do you think he looks more like. His mommy or his daddy?



Here is a picture of me at 6 months old. (sorry its not the best i had to take a picture of a picture)



And a picture of Justin at 6 months old. (Sorry another picture of a picture.)

And finally a picture of Ryken when he was 6 months old. So whats the answer? I have now started to think that he looks alot more like me. I know sad huh? Don't worry I feel bad for him. But I guess I kinda know what he would look like if he was a girl. :) He for sure has alot of Baker in him. Even looking at pictures of some of my brothers when they were this age.

7 comments:

Woodside's said...

I deffinately have always seen Baker in Ryken but now that I have seen a picture of Justin I can see a little bit of Justin in him. He looks just like you too though at 6 months:)

Jennifer said...

Deak :o)

MeL said...

He is definitely your child! And the picture on the last post of him sitting in the chair is seriously the cutest thing I've seen in my entire life. Honestly how is it fair that you have such an attractive baby?!

Robert and Tiffany Cagley said...

Cara he is a adorable I think he is a good mix of the both of you! Even though he does look quite a bit like a handsome Baker boy. I found this contest and I think you should enter him in it. Its the cutest baby of the year contest I think he has a good chance of winning! I am going to be coming into town in 2 weeks on the 14th untill the 20th and I have been in touch with Bri and Jennifer so lets get together. Let me know what your plans are!

Tiffany said...

I think he looks like a pretty good mix of both of you guys :)

Sassy said...

He has a really good combination. But because I know your side...I say your fam is who he looks like. It is either you or your brothers or your mom's brothers I see in him, I can't remember just who. Whoever HE IS CUTE!

Gina Lee said...

You! I think he looks like you! Which is a good thing, because I want to pinch your cheeks just looking at that picture. haha. He is a cute kids though, there's no denying!