Monday, August 18, 2008

Do you...

I am such a worry wort and I worry and think about stuff all the time. Not stuff that really makes sense sometimes but that is just the way I am so here are a few things...

Do you ever worry about your husband while he is at work?

Do you ever wish you son would just drink milk from a sippy cup and not just water?

Do you ever feel like it was easier to make friends when you were younger or in school or even when you were single or a newly wed couple?

Do you ever wish you could just move?

Do you ever get homesick?

Do you ever feel lonely and feel like no one knows or understands what you are going thru?

Do you ever wonder or worry about what others think of you?

Do you ever think that you have the cutest little boy ever? :)

Do you ever wish you were closer to your family?

Do you ever wish you could just find something you had in common with others so you had something to talk about?

Do you ever just want to go shopping to make your self feel better?

Do you hate it when you go shopping and you can't find anything that looks good on you?

Do you ever wish it was easier to lose 10 pounds?

Do you ever wish you could be a better wife and mother?

Do you sometimes feel like maybe you aren't cut out to me a mom?

Do you ever wish you could go back and make things right with someone from Highschool?

Do you ever wish you had a sister that you could just call up whenever and just talk about everything and anything?

Do you ever get bored and just don't know what to really do?

Any who just some strange thoughts that have been going thru my mind lately. And wanted to know if anyone else is like me and has things on her mind and thinks about strang stuff and also worries way to much. :)

4 comments:

Brianna said...

Cara, Cara, Cara... yes, I think pretty much all of those things all the time. :) Seriously. I think everybody does at least sometimes. It's way harder to be a mom and wife than it was to be a care-free high school kid. I know I sometimes feel like I have no friends, mostly because I sit at home and watch kids all day, and never have the chance to go make friends... but at least we still have each other! Hey, can I tell you a little secret? I hope this will cheer you up... We're not moving to Flagstaff, we want to move to the valley. We both just feel better about moving there than we did about moving to Flagstaff. So you and I will be close enough to hang out at least once or twice a week! I'm just praying that we sell our house so we can go at the end of this semester, I hate waiting!
Anyway, sorry I wrote you a novel! I just want you to know that you are an AMAZING mom! and I'm sure Justin would agree that you're an awesome wife too. :) and about losing 10 pounds... forget about it! I'll trade you bodies any day! Although, you wouldn't want to trade with me right now, I'm starting to get a belly. :)

Jennifer said...

Yes to ALL of the above!! I think that no matter what, we will constantly worry about these things. Sometimes I feel like maybe I should just calm it down a little. Well, if you ever feel like just taking your mind off all your worries, give me a call and we can hang out. I am babysitting less so it is easier for me to leave. I think I will have a couple days in the week that I won't have any kids at all. Well....except for my two.
I hope you have good day!

Gina Lee said...

Oh silly Cara, you are so normal you make me laugh. I think we have talked about all of the above! We all worry as women about tons of stupid stuff...thats what makes us girls!!! haha. I think we need a girls night out?! What do you think? Justin went golfing on saturday, I think you and I should go get that pedi we keep talking about getting and hit up a movie or something.

P.s. When do you want to make that trip to SV? I am up for any day! You name it, I'll be there. =)

JoshCork said...

That's pretty cool stuff! Hey, we wanted to talk to you about babysitting.. but I don't have your actual emaill address... can you email me at joshua (dot) cork (at) gmail (dot) com