Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tagged!

Okay so I got tagged by Gina yesterday so here it goes... You are suppose to go thru your house and take pictures of certain things. Without really rearranging them or cleaning them but guess what I kinda cheated. I cleaned a little. :)

1.) The Fridge- Not a whole lot in here but definitely stuff that gets eaten. :) Not too messy I guess. Plus I am not a good cook. I really should have listened more when my mom tried to teach me stuff. :)


2.) The Closet- This really isn't much because our closet is so tiny! We hate it. So most of the clothes are mine. And Justin uses most of the drawer space in our dresser. :)




3.) The Bathroom- I also chose to take a pic of the guest bathroom. Cause it was cleaner and also cause its just one pic instead of 2 for our bathroom. :)




4.) The Laundry Room- Not much to look at here. Just lots of cleaning stuff and Justin's dirty clothes in the hamper and on top of the dryer. :)



5.) Kitchen Sink- So the sink is somewhat clean. And of course there is a dirty sippy cup and bottle since Ryken doesn't like to drink his milk from the sippy cup. But I keep trying. :)



6.) Self Portrait- I didn't really want to take a picture of myself today. Not much done with myself. So i opted to use a different picture taken a few months ago. Yep I was being silly and took a few shots of myself. :)



7.) Favorite room- I chose our bedroom on this one. That is where I have most of the time to just spend alone. If that means getting to read a little or just to get ready. Also that's where I sleep so duh it is one of the best rooms. :) (also this is the room i kinda cleaned. Cause lets face it our bed is NEVER really made.)



8.) What is my kid doing?- Okay so when I took all of these pictures earlier today he was just waking up from his nap. But now it is later and he is actually down for the night. So i guess it works out cause he is in his crib in the pic as well as right now. :)



9.) Dream Vacation- I really don't have a dream place to go. SO this one was kinda hard. But I have always wanted to go to Australia for some reason. Maybe its cause I did a report on it in 6th grade and ever since then thought it would be fun to go there. :)



10.) Favorite pair of shoes- I LOVE FLIP FLOPS! I really like to wear them all year round which isn't that hard living in Phoenix. But sometimes I do have to resort to wearing other shoes. But these are one of my favorite pair.


Okay so now I guess I have to tag some others so.... Bri, Jennifer, and Kyla! Have fun ladies. Oh and anyone else that wants to do it. :)

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yikes! I have to take pictures of all that stuff?! It sounds like fun but my house is not much to look at. I'll post it anyway :o)

Gina Lee said...

Yeah you did it! Thanks for meeting me the other night. It was so fun to get out WITHOUT babies. Hopefully it was a stress reliever for you as well.

P.s. You look super cute in your self portrait! Hott Momma! =)

Michele said...

i loved the "do you ever" post. i totally do almost all of them! i too, wish boston would drink milk/formula/breastmilk out of a sippy cup, but he refuses anything but water. what is up with that? and everyday i feel like im not cut out to be a mom, you read my mind!

Candace said...

Wow you are clean and you are looking so good! I love all your pictures it's like seeing a little bit of what you see every day, very cool!

Matt and Kaaryn said...

I see your house is nice and clean. I doubt I could ever play that game. Do you really think any would take a picture of their dirty house? I doubt it. WHAT A LIE! :) Although I know you keep everything perfect:) Hope you are doing well!

DeWitts said...

Your house is so cute!