Friday, August 29, 2008

LOVE!!

I seriously LOVE this kid! I really can't seem to get enough of him. It is all so funny to me cause there are the times when Justin actually agrees to watch Ryken for a few minutes while I run to the grocery store or run to get a movie or something. And as soon as I turn the corner to get to our house I just get so excited to see this little man when I walk in the door. But don't get me wrong as soon as he sees me and starts whining at my feet... I am ready to leave again. :) But its just the fact that I never thought someone could LOVE me so much. And I think he does. I LOVE when I get to feed him lunch and it is something that he actually likes to eat and enjoys every last bit of it. Like the time in the picture when he ate what seems to me like way to much ravioli! But he enjoyed it and so did I.


I LOVE his big blue eyes! And the way the just seem to sparkle sometimes. :) And I LOVE when Justin mentions to both me and Ryken that he got his beautiful blue eyes from his mommy. :) (Notice he got a little bruise on his chinny chin chin poor guy, and we don't even know how it happened. Does that make us bad parents? )



As mean as it sounds I LOVE when he makes his pouty face. Don't worry most of the time its nothing that he should even be pouting about but I just LOVE to see it on his little face.


He seems to be into the strangest things lately. He just Likes to hang out in the kitchen. Mostly under or around the table. And he also tries to sit in Pooka's little bed. But I just LOVE how he seems to enjoy the silliest things. As do I!



Oh and those times where he just won't lay down for me to change his stinky, poopy diaper. He gets up and crawls away and just laughs at himself for doing that cause he knows its not what mommy wanted him to do. Well I LOVE to hear him laugh and it makes me laugh too. So in that moment I could care less about how much it annoys me that he won't let me change his diaper. Cause I just LOVE this little boy! I mean who couldn't LOVE a face like this? :)

5 comments:

Brooke said...

I've only seen him once and I'm hooked! He's SUCH a cute little boy and I'm so glad you're his Mommy. He's a lucky boy!

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

What a cute kid! (And my boys always have bruises that I don't know where they came from.) I loved this post. It's obvious that you love your little guy and that makes you an amazing mom.

Woodside's said...

How cute he is! He does have gorgeous eyes! Do they have the yellow in them like yours? I hope Jaran and Ryken can be as good of friends as their mommies;)

DeWitts said...

What a sweet post and what a cute boy!

ensman said...

He is so fun! I love the faces he makes and his eyes are beautiful!