Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

We wanted to send a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Grandpa Baker! You are the best darn grandpa there is! And we want you to know it. So Happy Birthday and I love you tons! Love, Ryken



Thanks Dad for ALWAYS being there for me. Especially when I have been the brat that you know and love. :) I know I can always count on you to make me feel better and to give me the best hug around. You truly are the best dad a girl could ask for. And I hope you have had the best day possible for your birthday! Love, Cara

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awww! Happy birthday to your dad! He really is a good kid :o) Tell him I said happy birthday!

Gina Lee said...

How cute is that! Happy Birthday Cara's dad! haha. Thanks for meetin me yesterday...way fun, as always! Love you!

Brianna said...

I still remember when I was little and I would go to your house, almost every time your dad was out doing something in the wood shop, and he was always singing. I thought it was so funny too because my dad never sings, he just whistles. :) Your dad is one great man though! He was always my favorite 2nd dad!
By-the-way, Ryken looks SOOOO Baker in those pics! What a little cutie!